Friday, June 27, 2008

My Date With Drew

Synopsis: Some random dude (pictured to the left) documents his efforts to go on a date with Drew Barrymore.
Review: Goes from corky to why does this guy remind me of Tommy Ingebretson to kinda creepy to hilarious to pathetic to wow, I really liked it. There were moments where I felt like I was watching the Blair Witch Project due to the shaky and low-budget camera, but it captured the genuine appeal of the show. Sadly, I ended up admiring this guy for growing a pair and following his dream. Also, the Sinatra'esque song of "if I had Drew" during the closing credits was a self-indulging bonus.
Rating: 9.2 out of 10

1 comment:

Powertom2000 said...

Drew this is awesome bro start sending it to me man!
Ill have to rent the movie to see why if your insulting me hmmmm,.